29 July 2016

Welsh Dances [Alun Hoddinott, William Mathias & Daniel Jones]











Welsh Dances [Alun Hoddinott, William Mathias & Daniel Jones]


Alun Hoddinott

Welsh Dances (4), Op. 15    
   
1 - 1. Moderato     1:38    
   
2 - 2. Presto         1:41    
   
3 - 3. Lento         3:11    
   
4 - 4. Allegro         1:59    
   
5 - Jack Straw Overture, Op. 35     5:02    


Concerto Grosso No. 2, Op. 46    
   
6 - 1. Intrada: Maestoso     1:48    
   
7 - 2. Scherzo: Molto allegro     2:33    
   
8 - 3. Variazioni: Adagio     2:54    
   
9 - 4. Intermezzo: Allegro non troppo     1:09    
   
10- 5. Aria: Andante      2:00    
   
11- 6. Finale, Alla Danza: Allegro con brio      2:30    



Investiture Dances, for orchestra, Op. 66    
   
12- 1. Allegro      2:21    
   
13- 2. Andante        3:08    
   
14- 3. Presto         2:17    
   


Welsh Dances, Set 2, Op. 64    
   
15- 1. Maestoso - Moderato       1:41    
   
16- 2. Presto         1:52    
   
17- 3. Lento, ma non troppo e rubato      3:31    
   
18- 4. Allegro con brio      1:59    



William Mathias

Celtic Dances, for orchestra, Op. 60    
   
19- 1. Moderato - Allegro vivace     3:49    
   
20- 2. Allegro leggiero     3:07    
   
21- 3. Andante con brio     4:03    
   
22- 4. Allegro con slancio     3:03    
   


Daniel Jones

23- Dance Fantasy for orchestra        7:42




Bob Auger     Engineer, Producer
BBC National Orchestra of Wales    
Paul Conway     Liner Notes
Brian B. Culverhouse     Producer
Arthur Davison     Conductor
Stuart Eltham     Engineer
Simon Gibson     Digital Remastering
Charles Groves     Conductor
Moelfryn Harris     Producer
Anthony Hodgson     Producer
Philharmonic Orchestra     Orchestra
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Bryden Thomson     Conductor
Wales National Youth Orchestra     









Here









pass: aeternal

10 comments:

  1. Bellos opus,nunca los escuché,gracias Tesler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do something wrong. When I use the link above, I reach the LinkShrink page, but I can not go further. What is the secret for getting your post? Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, in the upper right corner appears a box "Continue". However, if you can't download, email me at aeternalmusic16@gmail.com, and I send you the link.

      Delete
    2. Do you have a solution?

      Delete
    3. Please, see my last answer

      Delete
  3. Usually, in the upper right corner appears a box "Continue". However, if you can't download, email me at aeternalmusic16@gmail.com, and I send you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your Upload.
    But all your Continue button do not Work.
    They do not teach us url.
    They repeat show ad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please repost all Mathias' orchestral works!

    ReplyDelete