13 August 2016

Rimsky-Korsakov for Piano Duo: Scheherazade; Antar; Neapolitan Song / Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo (FLAC)














Rimsky-Korsakov for Piano Duo: Scheherazade; Antar; Neapolitan Song / Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo



Scheherazade, after "One Thousand and One Nights", Symphonic Suite for Orchestra, Op. 35    
   
1 - I. The Sea and Sinbad's Ship  9:47    
   
2 - II. The Story of the Kalender Prince  10:42    
   
3 - III. The Young Prince and the Young Princess  9:17    
   
4 - IV. Festival at Baghdad - The Sea - The Shipwreck  12:13    


Antar, Symphonic Suite (2nd Symphony), Op. 9    
   
5 - I. The Desert - The Rescue - Gul-Nazar's Gifts  12:09    
   
6 - II. The Joy of Vengeance  5:42    
   
7 - III. The Joy of Power  5:30    
   
8 - IV. The Joy of Love - Antar's Death  8:41    
   
9 - Neapolitan Song (after Denza), Op. 63  3:11    



Caroline Clemmow     Piano
Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
Anthony Goldstone     Liner Notes, Piano
Kay Nielsen     Cover Image
Benjamin E. Nolan     Piano Technician
Nadezhda Purgold     Transcription
Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov     Composer
Stephen Sutton     Booklet, Package Design
Keith Warren     Engineer
Nigel Wilkinson     Producer









Here
flac                                                                            mp3










pass: aeternal

2 comments:

  1. Sheherazade was the first major composition I played in an orchestra. That was in 1961 and now I have the opportunity to hear the transcription for piano duo.
    I also found a way to download.
    Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for share this, Tonn, and welcome again
      Regards!

      Delete