24 October 2016

Prokofiev: Cantata for the 20th Anniversary of the October Revolution & Scythian Suite / Kirill Kondrashin / Moscow Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra (FLAC)












Prokofiev: Cantata for the 20th Anniversary of the October Revolution & Scythian Suite / Kirill Kondrashin / Moscow Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra




Cantata for the 20th Anniversary of the October Revolution, Op. 74

1.I. Introduction - "A Spectre Is Haunting Europe, the Spectre of Communism"  2:26

2.II. Philosophers  2:31

3.III. Interlude I   1:28

4.IV. Marching in Close Ranks   2:18

5.V. Interlude II   1:08

6.VI. Revolution   9:31

7.VII. Victory   5:43

8.VIII. Symphony   3:17

9.IX. Philosophers (recapitulation of No.2)  2:43



Scythian Suite - "Ala et Lolly", Op. 20

10.I. Adoration of Veless and Ala   6:11

11.II. The Enemy of God and the Dance of the Spirits   2:57

12.III. Night   5:32

13.IV. Lolly's Departure and the Sun's Procession   5:03






Moscow Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra
Yurlov State Choir Capella
Kirill Kondrashin conductor
Recorded in 1967 & 1974










Here
flac                                                                        mp3












pass: aeternal

No comments:

Post a Comment